The BMW MOA Foundation is dedicated to improving motorcycle riders safety, support for motorcycling, and increasing awareness and participation in the moto-lifestyle and its many enjoyable benefits. The BMW MOA Foundation is a non-profit Public Educational Foundation that meets IRS 501(c)(3) requirements.
The BMW MOA Foundation sponsors and provides various seminars and classes at the BMW MOA International Rally.
- MSF Experienced Rider Course
- MSF Advanced RiderCourse (ARC)
- MSF Seasoned Rider Seminar
- Camp GEARS
- The MSF’s SmartTrainer
- Rider Perception Training
- Motorcycle Awareness
- Coffee With… an annual roundtable discussion led by notable personalities in the field of rider education and training
- Rider Education and Training courses from a variety of commercial training firms
The goal of the BMW MOA Foundation is to provide rider training and support for motorcycle safety and awareness programs. This goal is accomplished through the development of programs for riders, with an emphasis on young and new riders, women and families. The Foundation also supports educational and personal growth programs related to safe and enjoyable motorcycle use.
Want to know more and interested in helping the Foundation further its mission of “advancing rider safety, education and training?” Email or complete the contact us form to get in touch with the Foundation and learn how you can make a difference.